RE: SMTP Scans

From: Luc Somers (lucat_private)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 08:42:36 PDT

    It's been happening for over 2 years now on pandora.be, a belgian cable provider...
    We are not allowed to run any server applications (ie. apache, mail, ftp...)

    So they portscan every ip a few times a day, my logs are always cluttered.

    Oh, did i forget to mention we are limited by amount of traffic a month,
    and those portscans are happily eating 3megs a day. :(

    Just had to add that.

    Luc Somers