Scans on TCP port 9631 + other unknown ports

From: Kevin Patz (jambo_catat_private)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 05:10:30 PDT

    Lately I've been seeing occasional scans on ports that
    I can't seem to find information on as to what
    trojans, services, etc. use these ports.  So I'm
    posting this to find out if anyone has any information
    (or knows where I can look) to find out what these
    ports "belong" to.

    TCP ports: 9631, 889, 1182, 5262, 4480

    I believe 1182 and 4480 are proxies but I don't know
    which ones.  I've seen 9631 a number of times but
    haven't been able to find any information on it.

    Thanks... KJP

    Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Europe, May 12-15 in Amsterdam, the
    world's premier event for IT and network security experts.  The two-day
    Training features 6 hand-on courses on May 12-13 taught by professionals.
    The two-day Briefings on May 14-15 features 24 top speakers with no vendor
    sales pitches.  Deadline for the best rates is April 25.  Register today to
    ensure your place. http://www.securityfocus.com/BlackHat-incidents