RE: Attack attempts from 195.86.128.45

From: NESTING, DAVID M (SBCSI) (dn3723at_private)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 08:13:07 PDT

    I might also suggest that you try to identify *why* they are targeting your
    system.  It could be completely random, but if it's targeted at one specific
    IP address and ignoring all others on your subnet, they may have a reason,
    and that reason might lead you to an existing compromise you didn't know
    about, or user activity on the system (e.g. belligerent IRC kiddies) that
    you might want to curb.