Re: A question for the list...

From: Andy Shelley (andyat_private)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 12:12:51 PDT

     From the responses received so far, it seems like most are focusing on
    the endpoints.  There was a paper from just over a year ago that is
    tangentially related.

    http://web.proetus.com/reference/bns.html

    Interesting concept that could come into play at just this sort of
    situation, except direct action to the host isn't taken but alerts
    automatically passed to the upstream provider, who can then filter.

    It's all conceptual, though.

    --
    Andy Shelley
    Cbeyond Communications