Re: Hmm....901

From: Curt Wilson (netw3_securityat_private)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 11:54:37 PDT

    Samba Web Administration Tool (SWAT) listens on this port. It seems that
    scans for this port have increased, based on some of these reports. Check
    your samba SWAT configs, iptables and perimeter FW rules. Anyone know
    anything about a new exploit?

    On Tue, 03 Jun 2003 04:18:25 -0700 morning_wood <se_cur_ityat_private>
    wrote:
    >Depends if its a Win box or *nix. If it was win I would suggest it
    >is a scan
    >for the trojan "Net-Devil" . If it is a *nix box there is a remote
    >admin on
    >many installs at that port.
    >
    >morning_wood
    >http://exploitlabs.com