Re: [Full-Disclosure] Re: newsphp - Persistant XSS JavaScript Flaws

From: morning_wood (se_cur_ityat_private)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 09:02:32 PDT

     As of 9am June 06, 2003 the newsPHP vulnerability I reported in
    EXPL-A-2003-003 has been corrected, verified
    and no longer poses a security threat as reported.
     Donnie Werner and exploitlabs.com express their thanks and kudos to newsPHP
    for a very prompt resolve.
    Full Disclosure works, have your site pretested today, contact
    salesat_private

    Donnie Werner
    http://exploitlabs.com
    morning_woodat_private