Re: IRC botnets

From: Angelz (angelat_private)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 15:46:36 PDT

    Dayne, I have forwarded your email to CERT-IRC (a group of security
    professionals mostly dealing with BotNets and other IRC security related
    areas) and I'll keep you updated.

    I have not noticed this activity on any of the networks I administer
    recently, although I do recall it has been a problem in the past.

    Regards,
    Angelz

    Angelz
    Angelzat_private