Re: Port 0 packets

From: Salvatore Poliandro (jelloat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 15:16:29 PDT

    > Interesting, I wonder why I'm a magnet to them then :s
    It *could* be that you are a host for them?  Did you notice any wierd
    ack/syn combos on ports you arent running services on when you did your
    packet capture?  How certian are you that your box is not asking for this
    traffic?  Does the box MAC match a MAC that might be attackable to the port
    0 DDoS's?
    Sal