Re: Port 0 packets

From: Dave Paris (dparisat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 13:04:49 PDT

    Our IDS spotted another TCP port 0 packet at 19:59pm UTC today
    (Thursday).  Headers follow:

    [**] (snort_decoder): T/TCP Detected [**]
    07/24-19:59:51.308749 216.136.173.246:0 -> xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:0
    TCP TTL:55 TOS:0x0 ID:41202 IpLen:20 DgmLen:68 DF
    ******S* Seq: 0x73C13DA0  Ack: 0x0  Win: 0xFFFF  TcpLen: 48
    TCP Options (9) => MSS: 1460 NOP WS: 1 NOP NOP TS: 15026415 0
    TCP Options => NOP NOP CCNEW: 248555

    Kind Regards,
    -dsp