RE: Command Line RPC vulnerability scanner?

From: Brad Bemis (Brad.Bemisat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 09:23:29 PDT

    I am writing a perl script to execute against my entire class B 1 system at
    a time, then adding the output to a coma delimited file that I can import
    into excel.  I'll post it here once I finish it up.  Yes, the text is
    annoying for each instance run against each IP on the network, but by
    executing the code once for each individual system, you can avoid hangups
    like this and can also exercise better control over how the output data is
    presented.

    Thank you for your time and attention,

    ========================
    Brad Bemis
    Information Security Services
    Airborne Express
    (206) 830-3478
    Email Notice: This communication may contain sensitive information. If you
    are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this
    communication in error; do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or
    otherwise use the information contained herein for any purpose. Please
    alert the sender that you have received this message in error, and delete
    the copy that you received.