RE: Trojan?

From: Kirt Cathey (kirtat_private)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 17:26:34 PDT

    Despite what the Blackice logs might say..... this looks like the firewall
    is receiving a HTTP GET from
    the client. The attacker is attempting a very rouge outdated buffer overflow
    attack on your web server.

    Of course, this all has "I THINK" conditioned around what I say.

    Kirt S. Cathey, CIA, CISA, CISSP, MCSE
    PricewaterhouseCoopers - Tokyo, Japan
    Intrusion Detection, Forensics, and Audit
    080-3388-6798
    www.systemsrisk.com
    PGP: http://www.systemsrisk.com/pgp.txt