2001_04_22 patch against 2.4.3

From: Greg KH (gregat_private)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 09:29:09 PDT

    Here's the latest patch that people have been asking about.  It does not
    have any of the capabilities functionality moved into a module yet, as
    Chris hasn't checked any of that work into our tree (hint :)

    It is basically my previous patch, with a few changes that people
    suggested.  I haven't done much to add much more than those suggestions
    at this time.  Hopefully I can get to the LIDS and RSBAC needs this
    week.

    I'm also working today to get a web site up for the project.

    thanks,

    greg k-h