Re: Source Control

From: jmjonesat_private
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 11:50:31 PDT

    > If nothing else, give it a try at:
    >         http://www.bitkeeper.com/
    >
    > I'll work on setting up anonymous access to our tree today also.
    >
    > thanks,
    >
    > greg k-h

    (OLD GUY VOICE)

    Oh, hrmphf, well... i remember when I was a kid we used
    to have a source code management system:  his name was
    LARRY... just chisel out your code on a clay tablet, and
    say "HEY ... LARRY!" and it was updated...

    I guess there ain't no harm in taking a look, if it's working
    for you guys... just figured CVS was more "commonly deployed
    and understood" (and I'm about as common as they come.)

    Firing up the Browser,
    And getting dragged
    Kicking and screaming
    Into the Future...