2001_04_25 patch against 2.4.3

From: Greg KH (gregat_private)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 18:21:45 PDT

    Here's an updated patch.  It contains much work by Chris to push the
    capabilities logic into a module (I'll let him explain it some more.)
    I've also added some changes based on feedback, specific items include:
    	- hook for set_proc_label and reset_proc_label needed by Serge
    	  Hallyn
    	- userspace pointer issues pointed out by Stephen Smalley in
    	  sys_mount, sys_umount, and the module calls.
    	- moved the sys_mount and sys_umount call lower into their
    	  respective do_* call at the urging of Stephen Smalley.

    I'll be updating the bitkeeper tree in a few hours for those who want to
    view things through the web interface, or are grabbing the tree.  (I'll
    respond to Stephen's message also later tonight.)

    thanks,

    greg k-h