2001_04_27 patch against 2.4.3

From: Greg KH (gregat_private)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 16:22:38 PDT

    Instead of filling everyones mailboxes up with a 87Kb patch, I thought a
    simple announcement that the latest version is available at:
    	http://lsm.immunix.org/patches/lsm-2001_04_27-2.4.3.patch.gz

    I've also updated the bitkeeper tree for those who are using it (or the
    web interface.)

    Changes in this version include:
    	- typo and null pointer dereference fixes from Seth Arnold
    	- changed the extra version of the kernel to "lsm" from
    	  "immunix"
    	- update ptrace hook and fixes
    	- added dummy_binprm_compute_creds so no oops on booting.
    	- mount and umount changes by Stephen Smalley
    	- added inode parameter to inode_ops->alloc_security
    	- moved the set and reset label functions to the task group as
    	  per Serge Hallyn's comments.
    	- can now load capability module
    	- removed SubDomain specific values in sysctl.h

    thanks,
    greg k-h