Re: Anyone planning big changes soon?

From: Greg KH (gregat_private)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 10:31:02 PDT

    On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 09:37:57AM -0700, Casey Schaufler wrote:

    > We've got a biggish patch in the works for C2 auditing.
    > The group's plan is to have it ready on 6/26. Is anyone
    > else out there planning significant changes between now
    > and then? I'd like to coordinate if there is. Thanks.

    I just forward ported the bitkeeper tree to 2.4.6-pre3 due to the large
    number of VM changes happening in the -pre series right now (also fixed
    a bug in the 2.4.5 mount lsm code) and checked it all in.

    This might classify as "significant changes" depending on what code your
    patch touches.

    Is this a patch that adds more support to the existing LSM framework?

    thanks,

    greg k-h