Re: New LSM patch for consideration

From: jmjonesat_private
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 11:43:44 PDT

    With regard to the new patch:

    Prior to now, my analyses have involved only looking directly
    at the patch.

    I've been trying to apply it to an original 2.4.5 kernel, and
    get several errors.  Is it relative to

    2.4.6-pre3
    2.4.5-original
    2.4.5-lsm (with the last released patch).

    ??

    Due to licensing issues, I don't have access to the bitkeeper tree at this
    time.  Where and how should I apply the patch to see what the results are?

    Ignorantly Your's,
    J. Melvin Jones