BUS_ISA question

From: Greg KH (gregat_private)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 11:00:47 PDT

Hi,

In include/linux/input.h the value BUS_ISA is set to 0x10.
This conflicts with the current enumerated type of BUS_ISA in the file
include/linux/sysctl.h.  Since I don't see the value being used in any
input core files, I was wondering if that value could be removed.

The problem happens with the current LSM (Linux Security Module, see
lsm.immunix.org for more info.) patch which adds some more internal
header file dependencies to the kernel tree which causes the input core
code to not compile due to this namespace collision.

Any ideas of what to do here?

thanks,

greg k-h