attach_pathlabel

From: Serge E. Hallyn (hallynat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 06:23:07 PDT

    You may all thank Doug Kilpatrick for convincing me  :).  If anyone
    else cares to leave the attach_pathlabel calls in, speak up now,
    otherwise I recommend they all be taken out.

    I've been fighting mainly b/c once they are out, i suspected getting
    them back in would be impossible, and it seemed that a generalized
    security module interface should have the ability to determine
    pathnames (at runtime), but I do buy the minimum intrusion argument,
    and for my own purposes I'll just end up changing my implementation a
    little more than I'd planned.

    -serge