LSM BOF at USENIX Security Symposium

From: Tim Fraser (tfraserat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 14:49:08 PDT

    Hi!

    	I've gotten the final BOF scheduling information from USENIX.
    Here's a complete announcement:

    ---

    	There will be a Linux Security Modules (LSM) BOF at the
    upcoming 10th USENIX Security Symposium in Washington D.C., USA.  The
    BOF will occur on Wednesday, August 15th 2001 from 7:00pm to 9:00pm in
    the "Dirksen" room.  The posted agenda is as follows:

    >   Several participants in the Linux Security Modules effort
    >   (http://lsm.immunix.org) will discuss their projects, the
    >   present state of the LSM effort, and plans for the future.

    The BOF will begin with a series of 5-10 minute presentations by
    contributors to the LSM effort.  At this time, the list of presenters
    includes Steve Kramer (HP), either Casey Schaufler or Richard Offer
    (SGI), and either Crispin Cowan or Chris Wright (WireX).  Other
    presenters are expected and welcome; please contact Tim Fraser
    (tfraserat_private) via E-mail or in person before the beginning of
    the BOF.  An old-fashioned overhead projector (not a VGA display
    projector) and a whiteboard should be available.

    The remaining majority of the BOF time will be an open discussion
    period; all attendees will be free to raise any issues which they feel
    are of importance to the LSM effort.

    The 10th USENIX Security Symposium runs August 13-17th.  Further
    information can be found at http://www.usenix.org/events/sec01.

    			- Tim Fraser, NAI Labs