Re: File descriptors: LSM should support them in phase 1.

From: richard offer (offerat_private)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 09:08:03 PDT

    * frm crispinat_private "07/24/01 16:18:57 -0700" | sed '1,$s/^/* /'
    *
    *
    * So how about someone who is motivated to get fd's into the LSM patch
    * (either SGI or someone else) port some subset of the Solar Designer patch
    * to the LSM+fd parms.  We will then have a very well motivated example in
    * hand should anyone in linux kernel space question this decision.

    If you can post some more details, I'll look at it.

    If its not too much work we'll do it, but audit and B1 are our main driving
    forces so the time we can spend on it will be limited.

    *
    * And it will be cool :-)
    *
    * Crispin