RE: quotactl hook

From: Lachlan McIlroy (lachlanat_private)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 18:38:49 PDT

    The first instance of do_umount() in change_root()
    doesn't check the return code.  If we add more reasons
    for do_umount() to fail then change_root() could fall
    flat on its face.

    ---
    Lachlan McIlroy                    Phone: +61 3 9596 4155
    Trusted Linux                        Fax: +61 3 9596 2960
    Adacel Technologies Ltd                    www.adacel.com