Re: Please bare with us ....

From: Crispin Cowan (crispinat_private)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 11:24:37 PDT

    Casey Schaufler wrote:

    >Just so y'all know, Crispen and I where stranded by
    >the air traffic aborations of last week. If either of
    >us seems a bit slow to respond, or less helpful than usual,
    >this is probably why. Thanks, and back to work.

    I made it home to Portland Oregon Friday morning, and will be in my
    office in an hour or so.  Casey, I hope you had a safe & sane trip home.
     Pete Loscocco, being an east coaster, likely had an easier time getting
    home.  I don't recall any other LSM folk at the DARPA meeting that I was
    at, but I'm sure that other LSM people had their lives disrupted.  I
    hope everyone and their loved ones are safe and well.

    Crispin Cowan, Ph.D.