RE: Supplemental documentation

From: Smalley, Stephen (Stephen_Smalleyat_private)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 10:00:26 PDT

    >Yes, that's the place for it.  Add it to the Makefile in there too, so
    >it will be generated when a user runs "make psdocs" or one of the
    >variants of it.

    Ok, a few minor questions before I do this:
    1) Should I make it a .tmpl file and have the Makefile run docgen on it?
    At present, it doesn't use include any inline kernel documentation,
    and we can't use the current tools on security.h, but I suppose we could
    use the tools to grab the inline documentation from security.c.

    2) At present, it is an article, not a book.  Does that matter?
    Should it be changed to a book?

    3) When I run 'make psdocs' on the kernel tree, it fails on the kernel-api
    document, so it doesn't get to any of the remaining books.  Is that likely
    to be fixed in the kernel tree soon?