Latest episode from "the most unpopular thread on LSM"

From: richard offer (offerat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 16:40:38 PDT

    Attached is the authoritative hook patch updated to TOT (ChangeSetat_private
    2001-09-23 23:42:12-07:00, gregat_private).

    Not much has changed recently, I re-worked ptrace() to follow the pre-LSM
    logic to avoid any race conditions that Greg was worried about.

    I've also started noting in security.h which hook calls are known to be
    authoritative.

    Besides the "we don't like authoritative hooks", what other issues remain ?

    richard.