Re: Authoritative hooks updated to 2.4.13 (richard offer)

From: David Wheeler (dwheelerat_private)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 07:21:39 PDT

    richard offer <offerat_private> wrote:

    > Attached is the auth patch brought upto date against 2.4.13

    Again, the major concern with the "auth patch" is that many believed that
    authoritative hooks would "require too much more code."
    I think Richard's successfully made his case - the authoritative code
    as shown here does not appear (to me) to require much more code.
    And it resolves several thorny issues.

    I suggest that it go in.