Re: Authoritative hooks updated to 2.4.13

From: Stephen Smalley (sdsat_private)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 11:09:40 PST

    On Wed, 31 Oct 2001, Casey Schaufler wrote:

    > My response is based on the claim that Richard dropped any other
    > requested changes. He has accepted every change proposed, save the
    > two where there were conflicting proposed changes. This is in
    > the spirit of working together.

    Oh, I see.  I was talking about Richard dropping changes requested by SGI,
    like eliminating early short circuits, not about Richard dropping any
    changes requested by us to the authoritative hooks patch.  Sorry for any
    confusion.  Yes, I agree that Richard has been responsive to feedback
    about the authoritative hooks patch.

    --
    Stephen D. Smalley, NAI Labs
    ssmalleyat_private