Re: OpenWall SECURE_FIFO as a LSM

From: Chris Wright (chrisat_private)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 00:09:10 PST

    * Nick Bellinger (nickbat_private) wrote:

    > Attached are the patches for SECURE_FIFO against the owlsm setup, thanks
    > for the cleanup!

    Actually, now that I'm looking at it, this doesn't look quite right.
    You've placed the code in the file_ops->permission hook.  I think you
    mean to hook the inode_ops->permission hook.  It appears this resurrects
    the need for dentry (acutally both dentry and vfsmount) in permission().
    This one may need a little more thought.

    cheers,