Re: Anyone tried the "vserver" patch?

From: Valdis.Kletnieksat_private
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 10:29:46 PST

    On Tue, 11 Dec 2001 10:24:22 PST, Crispin Cowan <crispinat_private>  said:
    > @wirex, but apparently kdolanat_private's ISP (Verio) has a FUBAR'd mail
    > server that is ignoring the Errors-to: header on LSM posts.

    Given that bounces should go to the RFC821 'MAIL FROM:', I hardly think
    you can call it FUBAR'ed for ignoring Errors-to:.

    Now, the 821 MAIL FROM and the Errors-to: for the mail I am replying to
    both seem to be set to linux-security-module-adminat_private, so bounces
    should be going to that address either way.  But they should go there based
    on the RFC821 envelope, not the RFC822 header.

    But in either case, they're FUBAR'ed for misdirecting the bounce. ;)

    --
    				Valdis Kletnieks
    				Operating Systems Analyst