Re: LSM verification tools -- report

From: Seth Arnold (sarnoldat_private)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 18:13:26 PST

    On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 01:47:04PM -0800, Greg KH wrote:
    > On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 03:42:37PM -0500, Trent Jaeger wrote:
    > > We have completed a first prototype of two LSM verification tools.  A
    > > report describing the tool is available from the IBM Tech Reports site:
    > > http://www.research.ibm.com/resources/paper_search.shtml.

    This is cool stuff. Thanks Trent and friends. :)

    > > A description of these results is available at:
    > > http://www.research.ibm.com/sawmill/lsm_249_notes.txt
    >
    > Based on some of these results, I think we should change the api a bit.

    Greg, note that these results are based on the 2.4.9 tree; hopefully, a
    re-run on a newer tree might show some cleanups? (If not, well, we might
    want to look for some places to make changes..)

    Again, this is cool. Thanks. :)

    --
    Join the fight against terrorism by giving up your liberties today!