From: Niki Rahimi (narahimiat_private)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 08:13:21 PST

    SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
    SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
    SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
    SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
    SPAM:
    SPAM: Content analysis details:   (12.56 hits, 5 required)
    SPAM: Hit! (0.9 points)  Message-Id is not valid, according to RFC-2822
    SPAM: Hit! (0.01 points) BODY: Nobody's perfect
    SPAM: Hit! (1 point)     BODY: Gives instructions for removal from list
    SPAM: Hit! (0.01 points) BODY: List removal information
    SPAM: Hit! (1.24 points) BODY: Claims compliance with SPAM regulations
    SPAM: Hit! (2.17 points) BODY: Claims "This is not spam"
    SPAM: Hit! (0.01 points) BODY: Asks you to click below
    SPAM: Hit! (1.24 points) BODY: Talks about opting in
    SPAM: Hit! (0.01 points) BODY: List removal information
    SPAM: Hit! (1.33 points) BODY: Claims compliance with SPAM regulations
    SPAM: Hit! (1.8 points)  BODY: Uses words and phrases which indicate porn (4)
    SPAM: Hit! (1.27 points) BODY: Includes a link to send a mail with a subject
    SPAM: Hit! (0.01 points) BODY: Includes a URL link to send an email with the subject 'remove'
    SPAM: Hit! (1.56 points) Contains phrases frequently found in spam
    SPAM:                    [score:  15, hits: bill section, click here, com]
    SPAM:                    [subject, compliance the, considered spam, future]
    SPAM:                    [mailings, here mailto, mailing list, reached]
    SPAM:                    [you, removal instructions, section paragraph,]
    SPAM:                    [send out, sent compliance, subject remove, thank]
    SPAM:                    [you, this message, you must, you]
    SPAM:                    [want]
    SPAM:
    SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

    Hi,
          I'm guessing you might already be aware of this, but someone used
    your mailing list to send out this disgusting email below. I hope some
    action will be taken to prevent this from happening again.

    Thank you,

    Niki A. Rahimi
    LTC Security

    ---------------------- Forwarded by Niki Rahimi/Austin/IBM on 03/07/2002
    10:07 AM ---------------------------

    <wendy8723at_private>@wirex.com on 03/07/2002 01:10:02 AM

    Please respond to <wendy8723at_private>

    Sent by:    linux-security-module-adminat_private

    cc:
    Subject:    Best Adult Websites!

    Hi, my name is Wendy. I like to flirt and show off with my friends on my
    webcam. We are all just 18 and currently students. We like to get naked
    online because its naughty and gives us a thrill. Anyhow I don't want to
    get in trouble so I am not letting minors in to see us naked. If you want
    to see, you must click the link below and signup. Its free of charge, we
    just want to make sure you are 18 before showing you the link to our free
    webcam.

    Log in from here...   http://www.addictivesex.com

    This emaiI is not SPAM and is compliant with all Federal laws and
    regulations.
    Your address was taken from a large opt-in list.
    We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
    Save the Planet, Save the Trees! Advertise via E-mail.
    No wasted paper! Delete with one simple keystroke!
    Removal Instructions From Any Future Mailings Are Included Below.
    This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill SECTION 301.
    Per Section 301,Paragraph(a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.
    By providing a valid "Remove" feature it can not be considered SPAM.
    We make every effort to insure that the recipients of our direct marketing
    are those individuals who have asked to receive additional information on
    promotional offers from companies who offer internet marketing products.
    Again we apologize if this message has reached you in error.
    This Message Is NOT Intended For Residents Of WA, CA or VA