Re: Status of Lomac for LSM

From: Brian Fundakowski Feldman (bfeldmanat_private)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 05:12:29 PDT

    I'm sorry to disappoint, but as of now there isn't any LOMAC work being
    funded, therefore the LOMAC LSM port is postponed indefinitely.  There is,
    however, some amount of code in the CVS here partially toward that goal; if it
    would be interesting, I'll try to get that out there.  I should probably also
    get the web page's e-mail link corrected from the obviously incorrect contact
    address there.
    --
    Brian Fundakowski Feldman