[ANNOUNCE] LSM Website Overhaul

From: Chris Wright (chrisat_private)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 20:29:58 PDT

    Hi,

    If you haven't noticed already, the LSM website has had a facelift.
    It's no longer an endless dribble of old patches.  It contains some
    information about the project, more navigable patch listing, links to the
    BK repositories, and links to all the documentation that I am aware of.

    Please take a look at the new website.  In the interest of the list,
    I'd appreciate it if you could  direct your flames on my web design
    skills offlist -- to me personally ;-)

    I am open to feedback, and will add links that are relevant.

    As an aside, I snuck a 2.5.19 release in there while testing some of my
    publishing scripts.  I've changed the release names to follow typical
    kernel patch naming conventions, e.g., patch-2.5.19-lsm1.

    I also ran patch-2.5.19-lsm1 on {1,2,4,8}-way machines at OSDL.  The
    test results are not complete, but as we work out some of the bugs w/
    running tests there I hope to be able to get some useful data.
    Here are the results from the 8-way (the vanilla test did not complete
    for some reason -- still investigating):

    2.5.19-lsm1 (default builtin)
    	http://khack.osdlab.org/stp/2609/

    2.5.19-lsm1-cap (capabilities builtin)
    	http://khack.osdlab.org/stp/2610/