*****SPAM***** Re: Outside Observer Comments

From: Paul Wolfson (paulwolfsonat_private)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 22:34:13 PDT

    SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
    SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
    SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
    SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
    SPAM:
    SPAM: Content analysis details:   (5 hits, 5 required)
    SPAM: Hit! (2 points)    Received via a relay in relays.osirusoft.com
    SPAM:                    [RBL check: found 61.202.127.204.relays.osirusoft.com., type: 127.0.0.4]
    SPAM: Hit! (3 points)    DNSBL: sender is Confirmed Spam Source
    SPAM:
    SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

    To  SELinux WG:

    I am sorry for my jumping to conclusions based on a very short baseline of
    email.  I hope that no offense has been taken.  I will stay on the sidelines
    of what is obviously a very well thought out process.

    Paul Wolfson