Re: OLS LSM BoF session

From: Russell Coker (russellat_private)
Date: Sat Jun 08 2002 - 06:42:42 PDT

    On Fri, 7 Jun 2002 21:28, Chris Wright wrote:
    > The OLS BoF schedule is too full for an LSM BoF.  I propose we meet
    > informally Thursday evening for an LSM pub BoF.  Any takers?

    It's probably best that way.  We'll have a smaller group for discussing
    development issues.

    Public BOF's can have an overload of people who just want to listen and it
    ends up being a conversation between 2-3 people with a crowd listening...

    Getting the same 2-3 people talking over a dinner table gets more results I
    think.

    From field.