XFS and LSM

From: Russell Coker (russellat_private)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 01:15:08 PDT

    I wanted to build a system running the XFS file system and Linux Security
    Modules (LSM), so I had a look at hacking the patch files to make them work.

    I found one issue where the patches severely conflict, system call 1217 on
    IA64 is sys_setxattr for XFS and is sys_security for LSM!

    One of the projects has to change the system call.

    Seth, I'm emailing you because from a quick glance at the FAQ I couldn't find
    a better person to email regarding XFS issues.

    From field.