[patch] reparent_to_init hook

From: Stephen Smalley (sdsat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 13:58:51 PDT

    The attached patches for lsm 2.4 and 2.5 add a hook to the
    reparent_to_init function and move the capability-specific logic
    from this function into the capabilities module.  The patches also add at
    least stub hook functions to each security module in the tree.

    For the dummy security module, I wasn't certain whether to leave the
    hook function empty or to set the euid and fsuid to 0.  The original
    reparent_to_init function only sets the capability fields, not the
    [e|fs]uid fields, but code that uses reparent_to_init will likely break if
    we do not set these fields in the dummy module so that subsequent
    capable() calls will succeed.  Hence, it may be best if I add code to set
    the euid and fsuid in the dummy (and owlsm) modules prior to committing
    these patches.

    --
    Stephen D. Smalley, NAI Labs
    ssmalleyat_private