Re: Stacking module.

From: Valdis.Kletnieksat_private
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 14:23:02 PDT

    On Fri, 19 Jul 2002 14:06:21 PDT, Chris Wright said:

    > operation.  The fact that some modules care about different parts of the
    > interface isn't inherently an issue.  The difficult parts are the blobs
    > and chosing a policy to compose a result.

    Right - I've e-mailed David some more off-line, to find out how he's
    planning to handle those two tough parts.  I'll let him explain in detail,
    but as far as I can tell, he's going to avoid dealing with the very ugly
    general case and concentrate on providing a framework for a useful subset
    (for instance, one blobbed module and N modules that don't have blobs and
    don't fight over other things)...

    /Valdis