Re: Secure Computing statement of assurance

From: David A. Braun (braunat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 07:54:40 PDT

    Question: Any idea what patent "4,6211,231" is? There is one too many
    digits! I tried obvious permutations but ....

        4,211,231 - Cryosurgical instrument
        4,611,231 - Signal processing apparatus for a fideo signal
        4,621,231 - Toroidal sensor coil and method
        6,211,231 - Stabilized vitamin C formulations

    gave up there - too many permutations

    dave braun

    For those of you interested I have attached links to the other two patents
    (at uspto.gov) meantioned in the letter of assurance

    4,713,743 Secure data processing system architecture with format control
                     assignee: Honeywell
                     date: 1987/12/15

    4,701,840 Secure data processing system architecture
                    assignee: Honeywell
                    date: 1987/10/20