[patch] Minor fixes for IPC hooks

From: Stephen Smalley (sdsat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 08:19:14 PDT

    In reviewing the System V IPC hooks again prior to submitting them, I
    noticed what appear to be a few oversights in calling free_security on
    error return paths after a successful alloc_security call.  I also noticed
    that load_msg needs to initialize the msg->security much earlier in the
    function so that the error path will not end up calling free_security with
    an uninitialized security field.  The attached patches fix these
    oversights.  For load_msg, I only moved the clearing of the security
    field, as this should be sufficient for free_security to safely perform a
    test, and some modules may not want the alloc_security call to occur until
    after the load has completed.  Any objections to committing these patches
    to the lsm-2.4 and lsm-2.5 BitKeeper trees?

    --
    Stephen D. Smalley, NAI Labs
    ssmalleyat_private