GOODBYE from linuxat_private

From: linux-helpat_private
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 20:38:37 PDT

    linuxat_private mailing list.

    at linux-ownerat_private

    Acknowledgment: I have removed the address

       linux-security-moduleat_private

    from the linux mailing list. This address
    is no longer a subscriber.

    --- Administrative commands for the linux list ---

    For help and a description of available commands, send a message to:
       <linux-helpat_private>

       <linux-subscribeat_private>

    To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
    the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
    message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
    you can also send a message to:
       <linux-unsubscribeat_private>

    or for the digest to:
       <linux-digest-unsubscribeat_private>

    For addition or removal of addresses, I'll send a confirmation
    message to that address. When you receive it, simply reply to it
    to complete the transaction.

    If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list,
    please send a message to:

        <linux-ownerat_private>

    Please include a FORWARDED list message with ALL HEADERS intact
    to make it easier to help you.