Re: Could someone update the website LSM documentation?

From: Crispin Cowan (crispinat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 14:10:57 PDT

    David Wheeler wrote:

    > The LSM documentation at:
    >   http://lsm.immunix.org/lsm_doc.html
    >
    > is getting dated.  In particular, it uses the old
    > multi-struct description for security_ops instead of
    > the current single-big-security_ops.

    Which document is it that you want updated? That page is just an index
    of documents, a third of which are archival publications that should not
    be changed. And (usual excuse) Chris is busy doing other stuff.

    But if *you* wanted to hack on one of the documents, we could review it
    and post it ...

    > Could someone get that documentation updated
    > (even better, have it done automagically?).

    How would we do that? Unless one treats the source as documentation :)

    Crispin Cowan, Ph.D.
    Chief Scientist, WireX                      http://wirex.com/~crispin/