[ANNOUNCE] 2.5.35-lsm1

From: Chris Wright (chrisat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 12:57:20 PDT

    The Linux Security Modules project provides a lightweight, general
    purpose framework for access control.  The LSM interface enables
    security policies to be developed as loadable kernel modules.
    See http://lsm.immunix.org for more information.

    2.5.35-lsm1 patch released.  This is a rebase up to 2.5.35 as well as
    numerous module updates and bugfixes.

    Full lsm-2.5 patch (LSM + all modules) is available at:
    	http://lsm.immunix.org/patches/2.5/2.5.35/patch-2.5.35-lsm1.gz

    The whole ChangeLog for this release is at:
    	http://lsm.immunix.org/patches/2.5/2.5.35/ChangeLog-2.5.35-lsm1

    The LSM 2.5 BK tree can be pulled from:
            bk://lsm.bkbits.net/lsm-2.5

    2.5.35-lsm1
     - merge with 2.5.31-35					(me)
     - fix dnotify_struct leak				(John Levon)
     - added hooks for labelling during TCP passive open	(Wayne Salamon)
     - LIDS: update file open permission; compile fixes.	(Huagang Xie)
     - SELinux: ipc_permission fix				(Stephen Smalley)
     - SELinux: selopt fixes				(Wayne Salamon)
     - SELinux: sysctl updates				(Stephen Smalley)
     - update TCP passive open hook				(Wayne Salamon)
     - SELinux: rework sock security field usage		(Wayne Salamon)
     - SELinux: __FUNCTION__ fixes				(Stephen Smalley)
     - SELinux: bug fixes (audit and constaint evaluation)	(Stephen Smalley)
     - LIDS: __FUNCTION__ fixes				(me)
     - DTE: update to proper tasklist locking and iterators (me)
     - LIDS: use new tasklist iterators			(me)