setpriority and setpgid hooks removed in 2.5.37

From: Stephen Smalley (sdsat_private)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 06:26:33 PDT

    The LSM hooks in sys_setpriority and sys_setpgid have vanished as of
    2.5.37 as a result of other changes by the kernel developers.  I suppose
    we'll need to update the hooks for the new code and re-submit?  I'm
    surprised that the hooks were not retained, since I've seen other changes
    in the 2.5 series since parts of LSM were merged where the LSM hook has
    been maintained, e.g. relocating the file_set_fowner hook to the new
    f_setown() function, relocating the task_wait hook to the new
    eligible_child() function, etc.

    --
    Stephen D. Smalley, NAI Labs
    ssmalleyat_private