Re: New patches

From: Wayne Salamon (wsalamonat_private)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 04:39:21 PDT

    On Wed, 2 Oct 2002, Wayne Salamon wrote:

    >   Attached are patches for 2.4 and 2.5 to add some hooks that SELinux
    > needs in order to maintain the client's security ID across the TCP
    > connection setup states.

      Any other comments on these new hooks?  Thanks to James for his
    comments. As I said, if these hooks are not of general use, then we can
    maintain them within the SELinux patch.

    I have attached new patches that clean up a few things, adds the stubs
    for DTE and LIDS, and updates to 2.5.41.

      Chris (Wright), any comments?

      Thanks,

    --
    Wayne Salamon