Technology Cooperation of Clean Fuel

From: 清洁燃料供应--技术转让 (tigerhooat_private)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 10:53:29 PDT

    为您降低成本///投资不大,但可以做大///English is below

       我单位是专业从事清洁燃料研究开发的企业。系列技术有《甲醇燃料》,
    《甲醇汽油》,《甲醇柴油》,《甲醇重油》及燃烧器等。
    成本最低,价格最合理,操作最简单,使用最方便,更新最快,服务最好。

    1《甲醇燃料》

       郑州建有年设计生产能力3万吨生产线。生产成本1700元
    /吨.使用清洁燃料更经济(柴油的70%;煤油的58%;
    石油液化气的50%;天然气的55%)

    2《甲醇汽油》

    三废排放降低20~30%,动力提高10%。
    原料是油田副产品和低标号汽油。

    3《甲醇柴油》

    节油可达30%,燃烧充分,无污染。

    4《甲醇重油》

    节约可达30%,燃烧完全,不结焦,无腐蚀,热值高。

    5《中华人民共和国清洁生产促进法》将于2003年1月1日起实施

    欢迎合作

    郑州市环发应用技术研究所

    郭泰

    Email  tigerhooat_private
           tigerhoosnat_private

     We have series of clean fuel technology named Clean Methanol,Clean Gasoline,
    Clean Diesel Oil,and Clean Heavy Oil.

    Characters are:
    much less investment,easily-got materials,simple produce line,easily-controlled
    technology,no pollution burning and especially they cost less up to 30~50% than
    traditonal fuel.

    We already set up a produce factroy and have a promising market.Now we want
    to enlarge our supply.So all kinds of investment and cooperation are welcome.

    If interested, please contact tigerhooat_private for details.

    Tiger

    Huanfa Inc
    Zhengzhou,China