Re: insmod

From: Chris Wright (chrisat_private)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 12:19:44 PST

    * Koichi ONOUE (koichiat_private) wrote:
    > In reverse (capability -> owlsm) I try, but error. This reason
    > is same ? (capability module does not stack with the owlsm
    > module ?)

    Yes.  Neither module implements the security_operations callbacks
    (un)register_security().  Perhaps you could try David Wheeler's stacker
    module <http://www.dwheeler.com/misc/stacker.c>.  It allows you to stack
    multiple modules together.  In general, arbitrary modules could easily
    have side effects that don't work well with one another.  It's always
    prudent to verify the modules can play nicely together.