Re: LSM adapted to support XFS

From: Oliver Tennert (tennert@science-computing.de)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 04:45:25 PST

    On Wed, 11 Dec 2002, Stephen D. Smalley wrote:

    > What is the specific Oops output, after decoding by klogd or
    > ksymoops?  As you mentioned, Russell's patch doesn't seem to
    > include the recent private file bug fix that is in the
    > lsm-2.4-dev BitKeeper tree.  It also doesn't include another
    > change I committed recently to solve a problem with AFS.

    Hi Stephen,

    sorry to have let you wait. But I took some time to build a new patch,
    this time based upon the latest BitKeeper tree, and adapted to be
    applicable to an XFS-enabled kernel (which by itself has additional
    enhancements like lm_sensors, ACPI, some bugfixes and so forth).

    I have included the new patch, too.

    Please find attached the Oops output, together with the ksymoops
    information.

    A question by the way: the "SE Linux patch against an LSM patched kernel"
    seems to include some things not (yet) included in the BitKeeper tree.
    What is the status of this additional patch?

    Many thanks in advance for your help and best regards.

    Oliver Tennert

    		   Dr. Oliver Tennert

      		   +49 -7071 -9457-598

     		   e-mail: O.Tennert@science-computing.de