Re: OWLSM - please update! Also, here are tweaks to stack it.

From: David Wheeler (dwheelerat_private)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 05:52:33 PST

    Crispin Cowan wrote:

    > David: why don't you dive into the OWLSM module and make it stackable?
    > You know the Stacker the best, so you could make it the Poster Child for
    > how to make modules stackable.

    Crispin: In a separate private email to Greg KH, I've offered to do
    exactly that. I probably should have posted that info to the list,
    so that everyone knew that.

    I plan to work off 2.5.52-lsm1 that Chris Wright just announced.
    It's helpful to work off a named starting point, and I _believe_ it
    includes all of Greg KH's patches to owlsm.
    Let me know if there's some problem with starting there.

    --- David A. Wheeler
         dwheelerat_private