Re: LSM and UML!

From: Russell Coker (russellat_private)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 01:00:43 PST

    On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 03:24, Mani wrote:
    > I am new to this list and I need some information regarding lsm and
    > user-mode-linux. I applied the lsm patch to the 2.4.19 kernel followed by
    > the corresponding uml patch. This went without any errors.

    You neglected to mention which security module you plan to use.

    I have got SE Linux working with UML.  I have back-ported the latest 2.4.20 SE
    Linux and LSM kernel patch to 2.4.19 and put it online on
    http://www.coker.com.au/selinux/kern/ , also in the same patch I have
    included some UML based code I wrote that the NSA guys are merging into their
    tree.  On http://www.coker.com.au/uml/ there is a file uml-se-latest.patch
    which applies on top of a kernel with the UML patch and my LSM patch to
    provide the last requirements for SE Linux on UML.

    I can provide an account on a machine with a SE UML kernel ready to run for
    anyone who's interested.